We're looking for an experienced Joinery/Carpenter to work in the joinery department of our Manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate will have proven experience and demonstrate their ability to work in a fast pace environment, whilst maintaining a high standard of quality.
The products we manufacture are unique and you'll enjoy the benefits of working in a business of like minded people, with a passion for working with timber and creating World Standard products.
We strive to maintain our family business working environment, where our employees enjoy coming to work and feel part of the team.
- Operating CNC Machinery
- Assembling doors, sashes on pneumatic clamps
- Assembling oversized panels with 4.5m ratchet clamps
- Ensuring work area is kept clean at all times
- Ensuring any work set out by department manager is completed in a timely manner with the highest quality
Benefits of working with us
- Early starts and early finishes
- Working in a family business
- Enjoyment of manufacturing high end products
- An enjoyable enviroment to work in